Wix.com Ltd. (Nasdaq:WIX) — a cloud-based web development platform with over 88 million users around the world — has announced the global release of Wix Pro Gallery, a tool that will provide advanced functionality for photographers to create professional photographer portfolio websites.
With the new Wix Pro Gallery, professional photographers can now access useful image rendering solutions and controls for uploading and managing image quality online, while creating their gallery exactly the way they want and making their portfolio business sites look stunning, the company says.
Pro Gallery Turns Wix into a Photography Website Builder
According to the web development company that enables users to create HTML5 websites and mobile sites using easy drag and drop tools, the aim of developing Wix Pro Gallery is to provide millions of photographers and designers with “unequaled creative control and flexibility for their photographs.”
“Wix Pro Gallery is the latest development in our mission to deliver a visionary platform to our more than 88 million users around the world. With this latest development we further emphasize that Wix is quite simply the best place for creative people to showcase their work,” said Omer Shai, CMO of Wix.
“Photographers require specific display functionality to present their professional images and we are thrilled to have delivered the solution,” added Shai in the release announcing the new feature. “Understanding the design needs of our customers drives our technology to provide unparalleled solutions.”
Solutions to Exhibit Images in the Highest Quality Online
Professional photographers can not only use Wix Pro Gallery to showcase their images, videos and text all in one beautiful gallery on their photography website, but also use the tool’s advanced image settings to protect their online images from being copied without permission, says the company. The galleries themselves are easily customized with colorful text boxes and auto-play videos, and they are sharable.
Check out the video below for more information on how Wix Pro Gallery could help you improve the product and presentation side of your photography business.
“Professional photographers and designers create amazing art and spend time perfecting it with professional tools on their desktop. When these images are placed on the web quality can be compromised,” noted Ronny Elkayam, head of Wix Photography. “The Wix Pro Gallery addresses this by providing the most professional gallery tools available on the web. With advanced image settings, photographers control the quality and sharpness of each photo. Images are secured with built-in protections and are reproduced perfectly on any device, including mobile.”
Key features of Wix Pro Gallery to look out for if you run a photography business include:
- Advanced Image Settings. Users can present their images in the highest quality online, with full control over image quality and image sharpness at site, gallery and image level.
- High Performance. Users are able to display thousands of high-quality images and videos without compromising website performance.
- Mobile Optimization. User photos are optimized to the highest quality per mobile device and operating system, so images look amazing on any mobile device, the company says.
- Right-Click Protection. Users are assured that images are safe from right-click downloads.
- Easy Share and Engage. Users can choose to let their site visitors pick their favorite photos, and share them in a click.
- Video and Text. Users can customize their gallery with auto-play videos and colorful text boxes.
This article, “Professional Photographers: Wix Pro Gallery is Designed for Your Business” was first published on Small Business Trends
from Brent Lecompte Blog http://brentlecompte.blogspot.com/2016/08/professional-photographers-wix-pro.html